From Cambodia to Japan

A Cambodian Student Looks at Life in Two Different Worlds


Prison and Karma

15 Responses to “Prison and Karma”

  1. # Blogger Dara

    haha,
    Jet Kroy Ke Srolanh Songsa ke Dordel.
    Eng Ott Dor Del Ah oun. hahahah  

  2. # Blogger seserak

    Jeat Kakvey srolanh mek srolanh pkai...ondaet ondong ..sromeur sromai tae pa-pon nung...

    Rork Karpit nung ti banhjob kmean...  

  3. # Blogger KEO Kalyan

    haha... seems like a bong eng neng mean vibat sne ha anh jeng nah! do u???? ;D hey! u like Keng Vann Sak's poem? for me i wanna read de whole thing te ma dorng but dunno where to find dat book of collected poems dol hery! anyway, thanks for sharing na a bong!  

  4. # Blogger seserak

    DeeDee,

    Uh...Ott vean vibat ey teh. Kron tae kyom jol jet atarboth Komnarp robos lork Keng Vannsak nung.

    By the way, his book is available at most bookstores in Phnom Penh. Have you read any of his poem?  

  5. # Blogger KEO Kalyan

    oh i see! talk about that, i've read none of his book! I think i never see keng van sak's poem book at the bookstore i've been to at all! where'd u find it anyway?  

  6. # Blogger seserak

    I remember buying the book from a bookshop at Psar Ou-Reussey. I think you can also get all of his books from RUPP's bookstores which are right behind the main university's building. If you still can't find the books just tell me. I'll ask my friend to get them for you.  

  7. # Blogger KEO Kalyan

    oh where is rupp bookstore? i don even know where exactly is ruppp at all! cuz there r lots of univ- dat are called de branches of rupp. For example, IFL is one of rupp, RULE is also under RUPP control, ITC,.... so where is dat bookshop really located? Ou ressey, there r lots of book stalls.. but anyway, i'l try to find and get one ;D

    but if i cant, i think i'l need a hand from yer! u mind or not?  

  8. # Blogger Melissa

    Hi Seserak: Someday I am going to learn Khmeer and be able to appreciate all these visually pleaseing poems (^_<) Until then, Im leaving for Cambodia tomorrow. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two while I'm there.Where in Japan are you? Kansai?  

  9. # Blogger KEO Kalyan

    hi Melissa,

    oh u wanna learn more about Cambodia? hehe... anyway, u said u r leaving for Cambodia tomorrow! what r u gonna do here? Just on holidays or any mission?

    I am welcome any time u wanna learn about us and our culture...  

  10. # Blogger seserak

    Melissa,

    If I'm not wrong, this is going to be your second visit to Cambodia. I hope you have a great time there. I'm in Osaka, by the way. Where are you? In Kyoto?  

  11. # Blogger seserak

    DeeDee,

    The RUPP's bookshop that I'm refering to is the one which is located in the School of Letter and Human Sciences. You know where it is right? I'm sure you'll find the books there.  

  12. # Blogger KEO Kalyan

    oh i donno where dat school is at all.. All i kno is just Sisowath, ACE, and other school which is in de downtown, near my house! :(  

  13. # Blogger Soursdey

    yap, kvas ey monos..ber keh men srolanch rok nek tmey tov :p  

  14. # Blogger Vatey

    oh la la la, feeling so blues after reading the poem! ehheheeheh!!  

  15. # Blogger Vatey

    i have just gone through dara's first comment! hahah very nice! ah oun? who's that?  

Post a Comment