From Cambodia to Japan

A Cambodian Student Looks at Life in Two Different Worlds


Picture of the Day: Tequila Slamma

Slamma & Lemon(275 mL, 5.0% ALC/VOL): my favorite drink.

4 Responses to “Picture of the Day: Tequila Slamma”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    U r such a poetic guy.. I was amazed at all of ur writing.. Proud of u, bro.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    why i dont see ur poem in Kohsantepheap recently? M waiting to read it  

  3. # Blogger seserak

    Mongkol and Anonymous,

    I'll post more when I have time...  

  4. # Blogger Synchronicity

    omg.. tequila slamma... I love that drink, it's one of my favs too!!! but for years now they don't sell it in my country anymore and now i'm in Australia and they still don't have it. Do they sell it in Japan??? pls do let me know yea.. thanks!!!  

Post a Comment