From Cambodia to Japan

A Cambodian Student Looks at Life in Two Different Worlds


Picture of the Day: The Country Road

7 Responses to “Picture of the Day: The Country Road”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Let me guess... Takeo Province... right?  

  2. # Blogger p+k

    Pr, How can u tell?  

  3. # Blogger seserak

    Haha...not Takeo Province, Pr bro.

    The road is located in Kampong Spue province. It connects the
    town to the remote areas of the province.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh...it was only a guess.
    Everytime I see pic like this reminds me of Takeo, but you know there are many other places with same scenery.  

  5. # Blogger Dara

    so pr bro are you from Takeo province?  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hello Dara,
    yes, it's my family's province.
    What about you, bro?  

  7. # Blogger Dara

    hello pr bro,
    my family live in Phnom Penh :)  

Post a Comment