From Cambodia to Japan

A Cambodian Student Looks at Life in Two Different Worlds


Butterfly


Butterfly I found on my school's campus.

5 Responses to “Butterfly”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I like your blog
    roubroum.blogspot.com  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello!
    nice blog, nice to say hello to Mjas Blog  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    nice shoot, I love butterfly so much.

    Anyway, if you are Khmer and want to get a free khmer hosting, you can get free hosting at www.members.phnompenh.name  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Why not a poem about a butterfly, boy?  

  5. # Blogger seserak

    I already posted a poem about butterfly long ago. It wasn't written by me though.

    You can go here: http://seserak.blogspot.com/2005/08/am-i-actually-living-in-dream-of.html

    It's one of the most famous Chinese poems ever composed.

    If I have time (and, above all, more courage) I'll write a few more.  

Post a Comment