From Cambodia to Japan

A Cambodian Student Looks at Life in Two Different Worlds


Extreme Khmer Video


Haven't visited Studykhmer.com for a while. Just checked back again today and found a newly made video---" Former Students Today". Like other Extreme Khmer episodes, it's both hilarious and informative. I didn't know Ta Frank taught Khmer back in Seattle. His Khmer language is excellent. For more of his videos, go to http://studykhmer.com

Labels: , , ,

2 Responses to “Extreme Khmer Video”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Why nillion of stamps featuring Hun Sen's wife have been launched? It's a pure culte of personality, both the Strongman and Neang Kahing. It's disgusting!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thank you for this. I met Navin when I was in Berkeley (I also met Frank once). When I was part of the ASK program, Navin and her group were staying just down the road. It was good to see her again.

    aukun craen  

Post a Comment