From Cambodia to Japan

A Cambodian Student Looks at Life in Two Different Worlds


My Sixth Poem: Romdoul Or Sakura?

9 Responses to “My Sixth Poem: Romdoul Or Sakura?”

  1. # Blogger Random Blogger

    wow, u should be studying poetry, not law... lolz  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    this comment is to ur site not just this section..'nice to see for a change, what an intellectual person u are underneath all ur bullshitting u do from time to time in the chatroom'..but of course u already know that..LOLzz  

  3. # Blogger seserak

    Ha-ha, kalyan,I know I can't be a good poet with just a piece of simple, unimportant poem like that one.

    By the way, Sky, that's an impressive comment, really appreciate.  

  4. # Blogger Random Blogger

    'Sky' used to b one of my nicknames hahaha..

    Oh, Seserak! They might be simple to you, but not to others, esp. to me =) M sooooooooo bad at this.  

  5. # Blogger seserak

    Come on--it's not that hard...write a few sentences, find a few rhymes..the result: a piece of the so-called "poem".Give yourself a try...  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Good poems Seserak.
    Keep writing. I want to read some more.  

  7. # Blogger p+k

    Nice poems you have written. It's not hard for you but it's really hard for me. Well, I just can't find the words and then can't find the rhyme. I like your third one, "for sale".  

  8. # Anonymous Socheata

    ur poem is so good. I like it.
    But i think 2 kinds of flower cannot compare  

  9. # Anonymous Socheata

    ur poem is so good. I like it.
    But i think 2 kinds of flower cannot compare  

Post a Comment