From Cambodia to Japan

A Cambodian Student Looks at Life in Two Different Worlds


« Home

Testing: My little niece from Cambodia


Hi,

I'm just testing the page. Wonder how it looks like.

By the way, the little girl in the Pic is my niece. She's three year-old. So cute, and adorable, isn't she?

4 Responses to “Testing: My little niece from Cambodia”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    She sure is cute..I bet she'll break alot of hearts soon enough!  

  2. # Blogger seserak

    aha..naly, she looks naughty, but actually a shy kid. Just like you...  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    your niece is so so adorable, thanks for sharing your stories, they are very interesting and your embarrassing moment was hilarious. hope you post more stories for me to read hehe~  

  4. # Blogger seserak

    Thanks for dropping by, Vanthanu. I'll keep posting...  

Post a Comment